Do you have a new baby or are you expecting one?
Is your child struggling to separate?
Are you under time pressure?
Then curbside is offered for you!
What is it?
Curbside is a service where Heritage Staff put your child in or out of the car for you so you do not need to park and enter the building yourself. This can be helpful for families with infants or working parents who need to drop off quickly.
When does it start?
Curbside Service is available starting the first Monday of October. Forms must be submitted by the 25th of the month prior to the month you want to start.
- Service will then start on your child’s first school day in that month.
- Drop off: 8:55 - 9:05 a.m., Pick up: 11:45 – 11:55 a.m.
- Children will be taken to the office at 11:55 a.m. (late fees apply – See Parent Manual)
- Car Sign (provided by office and required on car visor for pick up after school only)
- Name tag on backpack (provided and attached by Heritage School staff)
- Location: Enter using the driveway on the left/North side of the property on North Wayne Avenue.
- Drive up to Bldg. F Lobby area.
- Pull up to curb; please remain in car; staff member will take the child out or put them in and secure the seatbelt. Please make sure that you have a car seat or booster seat for our staff to put the children into. Acknowledge that the belt is secured correctly.
- Hold up the car sign in the window for pick-up so we can see it from a distance.
- Child must bring their backpack every day with the tag attached.
- Turn left after curbside and exit via the perimeter of the property.
- At 9:05 a.m., our staff will take groups of children to their classrooms.
- At 11:40 a.m., staff will bring curbside children to Building F.
Some staff will remain in Lobby area and the others work the curb.
- Traffic cones will block traffic flow in certain areas.