He tends His flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart; He gently leads those that have young. Isaiah 40:11
... is to provide a Biblically based, developmentally appropriate early childhood education through an enriched environment that stimulates curiosity and learning, while nurturing the child's emotional, social and spiritual growth.
As a ministry of Church of the Saviour, we seek to transform families and friendships through Jesus Christ.
... is to provide an exceptional Christian Early Childhood Program to young families in our community. It is our desire that each family would recognize the importance of raising their children with Christian values and have an understanding of the love of God. Our interactive program is designed to foster friendships, encouragement, growth opportunities and support services for parents through Church of the Saviour and the professional community.
- Each child as a person of infinite worth, created in the image of a loving God.
- The importance of building a foundation for strong character and a life-long love of learning in our students.
- The education of the whole child as described in Luke 2:52: "And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man."
- Partnering with families in an effort to provide an optimal and consistent learning environment.
- Excellence in the early childhood setting for the glory of God.
- The teacher's ongoing professional development and role in modeling Christian character.
"We will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, His power, and the wonders He has done." Psalm 78:4