Heritage School Receives ACSI Accreditation
Since 2003, Heritage School has maintained Preschool Accreditation through the Association of Christian Schools International, (ACSI). The accreditation process includes both a self-study completed by Heritage Board members and staff and a site visit from the Accrediting organization. From this process, areas of commendation and areas of needed improvement were developed.
At the beginning of 2006 & 2012, Heritage School worked towards and received their Accreditation Renewals, through the Association of Christian Schools International. (ACSI).
In October 2017, Heritage School once again successfully pursued the rigors of Accreditation. Our new accreditation period is valid for 5 years. All previous recommendations from ACSI were addressed and the Continuous School Improvement Plan was developed.
How does accreditation benefit the students of Heritage School?
- The early education program becomes better organized through the accreditation process.
- Accreditation helps the leadership of the early education program evaluate its strengths and weaknesses.
- Accreditation assures parents and the early education community that the program's purposes and objectives are appropriate, and that the program is accomplishing them through a viable early education program.
- As government regulatory agencies become more involved with early education, accreditation becomes a valuable asset.
- Accreditation fosters excellence and ongoing improvement as the program leaders continually evaluate their program to renew accreditation in the following years.
State of Pennsylvania: Registered as a Private/Parochial School